Halifax Dunbrack Soccer Club is pleased to partner with Sport Session Planner to provide our technical staff and coaches with a state of the art 3D session planning tool. Please contact Technical Director David Hannah to arrange access to this amazing tool.
Here is just a taste of what Sport Session Planner has to offer:
- They offer their Members state of the art 3D session planning software which they use to generate quick sport session plans with outstanding visuals.
- They enable their members to be highly organised allowing them to save their sessions onto their own session library and/or onto the public session library where there are thousands of sessions uploaded from coaches all over the world.
- They offer Members the opportunity to search a library of session plans to extend their knowledge of coaching and view sessions created by some of the world’s top professional coaches.
- They have created the world’s first Session Builder TM. This allows coaches to drag and drop existing drills into a drop-zone and instantly create a session plan.
- With their outstanding ‘Match Day’ System, coaches can create match day preparation documents such as team-sheets, set-pieces and also analyse their team’s performance.
- Their members can upload videos and images to each of their sessions to give them a highly professional digital document.
- They enable coaches to share their sessions via Facebook, Twitter, e-mail links.
- They enable coaches to save their sessions digitally into the cloud or as PDF’s and jpegs.
- They provide Clubs with the opportunity to access the Player Evaluation / Reporting System. This enables coaches to evaluate their players after they have performed in training sessions and matches. Coaches then have the luxury of creating a very informative Instant Report with the click of a button!
- Their coaching software is used by coaches of all ages and abilities, including some of the biggest professional sports clubs in the world.
Sport Session Planner Demo - Passing, Possession and Shooting:
This screen shows a team going through two warm-up routines. As coach, you can show this progression as a full-screen video. You can also use the button controls (or drag on the pitch with your mouse) to view the session from the ideal angle to demonstrate each routine in turn.
With a Membership, you will be able to use the session editing tool, which makes creating sessions a breeze. Just:
- Click on a pre-set pitch and angle it as required
- Change the grass style if desired
- Drag players and equipment onto the screen, and rotate them to face the right way
- Drag letters or number markers onto the screen to aid explanations
- Select lines with a click, and draw them on the pitch.
- A final positioning, add comments and titles, select a category, and save
Your session is complete!
A session can have up to seven progression screens. You can:
- Keep them private, share them with your club or the community
- Re-edit them, or clone and customise to make an old session the basis of a new one
- Print-out, distribute as PDF, download the session to copy up to your own web site
- View on a mobile phone on the pitch, present in full-screen, or print-out in colour or black & white.