This program is open to the following age groups:
U12B: players born in 2010
U13A/U13B: players born in 2009
U15A/U15B: players born in 2007/2008
U18A/U18B: players born in 2004/2005/2006
- 17 Weeks, May 1 through August 27
- All age groups should expect to receive 2 x 60-minute training sessions per week (grass)
- Weekly league game (Nova Scotia Soccer League schedule is to be determined
- Training schedules are to be determined and will be posted to our website under the “Schedules” tab when confirmed.
- Adidas training kit (socks, shorts and training shirt)
- Adidas game-day jersey
Halifax Dunbrack Soccer Club is excited to announce that starting this Summer Season, we are partnering with Cleve’s to supply our members with the club’s new Adidas soccer kit (shorts, socks and training shirt) and Adidas game-day jersey, which will be theirs to keep! This will apply to all players in the following programs for this upcoming season:
- Skill Centre Program
- Community Program
- Development Program
After you complete the registration process, please click on the ORDER link to place your order for your soccer kit and jersey. The online site also has a selection of additional items available for purchase and includes a size chart to make ordering easy. The first order period is from March 7-20, 2022. Orders will be bundled by team at the Cleve’s in Dartmouth and will be picked up by the team manager and distributed to players at their practice.
All players in the above programs MUST order the applicable “bundle” so they have a kit and jersey for the summer season. The club will no longer hand out game-day jerseys for league games.
While you wait for your order to be ready, please do your best to utilize the kit that you already have for any pre-season training.
The fee for all of the above Community Program age groups is $450.
- Facility costs
- Technical Leads, coaches and technical staff
- Player registration/insurance with governing bodies
- Training equipment
- Administrative fees (operational, registration system, processing)
- League fees (games, facilities, referee, administration)