The Dunbrack Development Program is for committed players who are seeking a more challenging and competitive playing environment. This program feeds our High Performance program. All teams will have certified coaches who have the
This program is open to the following age groups:
U12A: players born in 2010
U13AA: players born in 2009
U15AA: players born in 2007/2008
U18AA: players born in 2004/2005/2006
- 19 Weeks, April 18 through August 27
- U12A, U13AA and U15AA age groups will receive 2 x 60-minute training sessions per week (turf)
- U18AA age group will receive 2 x 60-minute training sessions per week (turf and grass)
- Weekly league game (Nova Scotia Soccer League schedule is to be determined)
- Training schedules are to be determined and will be posted to our website under the “Training Schedule” tab when confirmed.
- Facility costs
- Technical Leads, coaches and technical staff
- Player registration/insurance with governing bodies
- Training equipment
- Administrative fees (operational, registration system, processing)
- League fees (games, facilities, referee, administration)
The registration deadline is April 6, 2022, however, these programs usually fill up before the registration deadline.
This program is led by Technical Director David Hannah supported by qualified Dunbrack coaches or technical staff. Our new Coach Mentorship Program implemented and run by the Technical Director supports coach development for the benefit of our players.
If you are interested in coaching with Dunbrack Soccer, please contact David Hannah.
We are a non-profit soccer club and we strive to balance low program fees with superior coaching and training opportunities. We are proud to offer the following supports for our members:
- We offer payment by monthly instalments through our Demosphere registration platform.
- We support outside funding opportunities available through and .
- Dunbrack Soccer offers in-house funding for players through our Everyone Plays initiative for players who have maxed out their annual funding from outside funding organizations.
- Members who require further assistance are asked to contact George Athanasiou, HDSC Director of Operations.
Need to Know:
- Training schedules are subject to change based on facility availability
- There will be no make-up sessions or pro-rated fees based on lost training sessions or late registration.
- Field closures and extreme weather conditions are beyond our control and can cause training to be cancelled. Members are asked to refer to the Halifax Field Conditions webpage for a daily field conditions update.
- Please refer to our Refund Policy in the event that you need to withdraw from a program.
If you have any questions regarding the Development Program, please contact: email@example.com