The Dunbrack Senior Program is for players who are looking to continue playing at either the highest competitive level (Premier AAA), the developmental level (Championship AA), or at a competitive (Senior A) or recreational (Senior B) level. Players looking to play Premier AAA and Championship AA will be selected to the team from a tryout process. Players looking to play Senior A or B should contact the HDSC office at email@example.com to be put in touch with a team manager to see if there might be a spot on a team.
This program is open to players born in 2004 and older.
- 19 Weeks, April 18 through August 27
- Players will receive 2 x 60-minute training sessions per week (turf)
- Weekly league game (Nova Scotia Soccer League schedule is to be determined)
- Training schedules are to be determined and will be posted to our website under the “Training Schedule” tab when confirmed.
Senior A: TBD
Senior B: TBD
- Facility costs
- Technical Leads, coaches and technical staff
- Player registration/insurance with governing bodies
- Training equipment
- Administrative fees (operational, registration system, processing)
- League fees (games, facilities, referee, administration)
The registration deadline for Premier (AAA) and Championship (AA) is April 6, 2022. The registration deadline for Senior A/B is April 27, 2022.
This program is led by Technical Director David Hannah and supported by qualified Dunbrack coaches or technical staff. Our new Coach Mentorship Program implemented and run by the Technical Director supports coach development for the benefit of our players.
If you are interested in coaching with Dunbrack Soccer, please contact David Hannah.
Need to Know:
- Training schedules are subject to change based on facility availability
- There will be no make-up sessions or pro-rated fees based on lost training sessions or late registration.
- Field closures and extreme weather conditions are beyond our control and can cause training to be cancelled. Members are asked to refer to the Halifax Field Conditions webpage for a daily field conditions update.
- Please refer to our Refund Policy in the event that you need to withdraw from a program.