Halifax Dunbrack Soccer Club - Registration and Fee Guidelines
Online Registration: Due to COVID-19 protocols, we can only accept registrations and payments through our Demosphere online platform with a credit card for the current season. We are unable to accept registration using a paper registration form or offline payment.
Registration Payment: Registration payment is due at the time of registration, and must be completed before a player will be allowed to attend training sessions.
Instalment Payments: Members are asked to pay fees over four instalment payments for the 2021 Winter season.
Outstanding Fees: All outstanding fees owed for previous seasons must be paid in full before a player will be allowed to register for the current season. Players with an outstanding balance will not be permitted to register for a new season, attend training sessions, or be placed on a team roster. Please note that this includes any outstanding fees due and payable to any other club. Contact us at email@example.com to pay any outstanding fees.
Funding Applicants: Funding applicants are required to register through the online registration portal. However, they may select "Financial Aid" during the payment process in order to complete the registration. Please note that you will be responsible to follow through with Jumpstart and/or Kidsport applications to secure funding for your player's fees, and you are responsible for paying these fees regardless of whether or not you receive financial assistance.
Everyone Plays Applicants: Players requesting funding assistance through the Everyone Plays initiative must apply for Jumpstart and KidSport first, and must have been a club member in good standing for two seasons before they will be considered for in-house funding.
Halifax Dunbrack Soccer Club makes decisions on staffing, programming, and team composition, and incurs costs based on player registrations. A decision to withdraw a player from a program can have serious repercussions for the club, as well as for programs and teams. The current Covid-19 pandemic also has impacts on the comfort level of members who may wish to cancel a registration should concerns around Covid-19 increase. Members are asked to carefully consider all of the above when registering for a program, or requesting a withdrawal. Should further Covid-19 restrictions seriously impact our ability to run our programs, we will need to revisit the fees, or offer full or partial refunds.
Refund Policy - Winter 2021:
· All program fees will be subject to a $25 administration fee.
· Requests for withdrawal and refund must be made in writing by email to the Club Administrator. Please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the reason for the withdrawal.
· Withdrawal requests made between December 1-31, 2020 will receive a full refund of paid fees, less the $25 administration fee.
· Withdrawal requests made between January 1-14, 2020 will be refunded 75% of their paid fees, less the $25 administration fee.
· Withdrawal requests made between January 15-29, 2020 will be refunded 50% of their paid fees, less the $25 administration fee.
· Withdrawal requests made after January 29, 2020 are not eligible for a refund.
Please click the appropriate link below for program details and fees: