Please note that all High Performance rosters will be fluid throughout the course of the fall season. This will allow for optimum time to ensure players are challenged at their appropriate skill level. Once there is organized league structure we will finalize team rosters.
- This program includes two one-hour training sessions per week on turf until mid-November, weather permitting. Once we are unable to train outside, training will be one one-hour session per week in the BMOSC.
- Practice sessions will be led by our trained and certified coaches and supported by HDSC technical lead Ioan Florean.
- 13-week program starting September 21st and ending December 20th.
- Players will be in small groups which will enable contact soccer drills and small-sided games.
- The program will strictly adhere to the current provincial health COVID-19 guidelines and protocols. Click here for the COVID-19 protocols.
- Training schedule will be placed on our website as soon as we receive our times from BMO and Mainland Commons