Welcome to the Halifax Dunbrack Soccer Club 2020 Summer season registration platform!
Please familiarize yourself with the information below before proceeding to the online registration portal.
- Due to the shortness of the season and the limited space in our modified programs, members are asked to register no later than 24 hours before the start date of their program to avoid disappointment.
- Fees for the modified Summer 2020 programs must be paid in full at the time of registration. There will not be instalments permitted, and the fees are non-refundable.
- Only online registration and payment through our Demosphere platform will be available for the modified Summer 2020 season. No paper forms, in-person registration or offline payments will be available due to COVID-19 concerns.
- COVID-19 provincial health guidelines will be strictly adhered to by the coaching staff and technical leads. Parents and players will receive important information on entry, exit and return to play protocols prior to the first training session.
- Players who are not registered will not be permitted to enter the facility for training sessions.
- Players who are new to the club must submit a copy of their health card, birth certificate or passport by email as proof of age.
By clicking the link below to acces the online registration portal,
I am acknowledging that I have read and understood the registration info provided above.
PROCEED TO ONLINE REGISTRATION