Please read the following refund policy carefully before choosing to register your child in one of our seasonal programs. The club will strictly enforce this policy.
- All refund requests must be made in writing to the Club Manager (email@example.com) Allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original payment method in the case of credit card payments through Demosphere. Payments made by e-transfer will be refunded by cheque. Payments made by funding organizations can be refunded to the player as a credit kept on file for a future season or may be returned to the funding organization.
- Refunds will be issued in full to any player prior to the season start, less a $50 administrative fee, as long as said player has not participated in a game or a practice.
- Refunds will be issued at 50% of the registration fee if player has trained or played prior to June 30th for the summer season, November 30th for the winter season, and February 28th for the AAA full-year season. After these dates no refund will be provided.
- Registration fee refunds for medical reasons will be at the discretion of the club Executive and will be a partial refund determined by the length of time the player played with the team before injury.